Who We Are
Geosyntec Consultants: Consulting and engineering services related to the environment, natural resources, and civil infrastructure
MMI Engineering: Advanced consulting services in the quantification, management, and mitigation of risk posed by natural and man-made hazards
SiREM: Leading-edge remediation technology development and testing
Geosyntec Consultants Sdn Bhd: all services in Southeast Asia
- Oil and gas
- Diversified manufacturing
- Advanced technology
- Power and utility
- Environmental management
- "Big box" retailers
- Regional and national developers
- Larger commercial property owners
- Legal/management advisors
- Port/harbor owners and tenants
- Schools and universities
- National governments and agencies
- Municipal departments and agencies
- State/regional departments and agencies
- International agencies and NGOs
Geosyntec is a specialized consulting and engineering firm that works with private and public sector clients to address new ventures and complex problems involving our environment, natural resources, and civil infrastructure.
We deliver solutions through Geosyntec and our wholly-owned, specialty affiliates (MMI Engineering, SiREM, and Geosyntec Consultants Sdn Bhd), with a combined staff exceeding 1000 engineers, scientists, and related technical and project support personnel. We serve our clients from more than 75 offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and Malaysia.
Practice Philosophy and Quality
Since our founding in 1983, we have built top tier specialty practices to meet our clients' needs in:
- Environmental studies and remediation
- Natural resources assessment and restoration
- Engineering and design for environmental, water resources, geotechnical, and structural infrastructures
- Safety and risk evaluation, planning and mitigation
We are internationally known for our technical leadership, broad experience, and exceptional client service.
Contributions to the State of the Practice
Our applied research partnerships with leading universities, U.S. DOD, NASA, U.S. EPA, FHWA, and others are expanding the available technologies used for:
- In situ remediation of recalcitrant chemicals in the environment
- Management of urban watersheds to reduce pollutant loadings to receiving waters
- Protection of endangered species from the impacts of stormwater runoff
- Design of radioactive, industrial, and municipal waste disposal facilities
- Geotechnical and seismic analysis and design of water resource and transportation facilities
- Reliability analysis for extreme wind and wave loadings of offshore wind turbines
- Provide the best possible service and value to our clients.
- Give our clients better solutions to their unique problems and challenges by advancing technology in our primary practice areas.
- Create a stimulating, progressive, and friendly work environment that enables us to continue to recruit, retain, and develop the very best staff to serve our clients' needs.