As trusted subject matter specialists, senior Geosyntec practitioners provide consultation and results that are clearly communicated and can be used with confidence.
As an outgrowth of the technical expertise and reputation of its senior practitioners, Geosyntec has become a trusted technical resource to leading law firms throughout the United States. We provide the specialized expertise necessary for lawyers to counsel their clients and advocate for client interests on a wide range of matters related to environmental management, compliance, enforcement, toxic tort and other litigation, and business transactions.
Geosyntec offers impressive qualifications and capabilities to address the most challenging problems in our principal areas of practice. Our senior practitioners are adept at quickly grasping the scope and nuances of key issues and in developing sound, defensible technical advice for our clients. Our senior staff includes engineers and scientists who are recognized authorities in their fields. Many of these senior practitioners have participated in key research developments and pioneered technical approaches that form the underpinning for their practices. Some have been extensively involved in the development of current regulations and technical guidance. We continue to be on the cutting edge of technological and regulatory advances, such as those related to vapor intrusion, sustainability, innovative waste management approaches, and remediation of emerging contaminants.
Geosyntec has a strong internal culture of quality coupled with exceptional client service. We provide the legal community with high quality, reliable consulting services and results that can be used with confidence.
- Technical issue evaluation
- Forensic investigation
- Strategy identification and implementation
- Cost estimates in support of litigation
- Consultation on expert selection and preparation
- Trial material and exhibit preparation
- Technical expert services litigation support
- Alston & Bird
- Baker & McKenzie
- Bingham McCutchen
- Brobeck, Phleger & Harrison
- Carrick & Dale
- Greenberg Traurig
- Holland & Knight
- Jones, Day, Reavis & Pogue
- King & Spalding
- Kirkpatrick & Lockhart
- Latham & Watkins
- Lathrop & Gage
- McClintock, Weston, Benshoof, Rochefort, Rubalcava & MacCuish
- McCutchen, Doyle, Brown & Enerson
- Morgan Lewis & Bockius
- Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker
- Perkins Coie
- Sidley Austin Brown & Wood Simpson Thacher & Bartlett
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
- White & Case
- Winston & Strawn