Geosyntec is a specialized consulting and engineering firm that works with private and public sector clients to address new ventures and complex problems involving our environment, natural resources, and civil infrastructure.
We deliver solutions through Geosyntec and our wholly-owned, divisions (MMI Engineering, SiREM, Savron, Green Harbor Energy, Geosyntec Asia, and Geosyntec Europe), with a combined staff exceeding 1200 engineers, scientists, and related technical and project support personnel. We serve our clients from more than 80 offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and Malaysia.
Practice Philosophy and Quality
Since our founding in 1983, we have built top tier practices to meet our clients' needs in:
- Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup
- Environmental Planning and Management
- Air Quality Management and Air Pollution Control
- Water and Natural Resources Assessment, Management, and Restoration
- Water and Wastewater System Planning, Engineering, and Design
- Geotechnical and Geological Analysis, Modeling, and Engineering
- Waste Management Planning, Engineering, and Design
- Civil Site Engineering and Design
- Building Health Evaluations and Rehabilitation
- Structure and Fluid Analysis, Modeling, and Engineering
- Facility Hazard Definition and Risk Management
We are internationally known for our technical leadership, broad experience, and exceptional client service.
Contributions to the State of the Practice
Geosyntec staff advance the state of the profession through our academic appointments, scholarships, and professional research contributions. Our applied research partnerships with leading universities, U.S. DOD, NASA, U.S. EPA, FHWA, and others are expanding the available technologies used for:
- In situ remediation of recalcitrant chemicals in the environment
- Management of urban watersheds to reduce pollutant loadings to receiving waters
- Protection of endangered species from the impacts of stormwater runoff
- Design of radioactive, industrial, and municipal waste disposal facilities
- Geotechnical and seismic analysis and design of water resource and transportation facilities
- Reliability analysis for extreme wind and wave loadings of offshore wind turbines
Geosyntec Consultants: Consulting and engineering services related to the environment, natural resources, and civil infrastructure
MMI Engineering: Advanced consulting services in the quantification, management, and mitigation of risk posed by natural and man-made hazards
SiREM: Leading-edge remediation technology development and testing
Savron: The exclusive vendor of STAR and STARx technology for the safe and effective treatment of contaminated soil and liquid organic waste
Geosyntec Asia: All services in Southeast Asia
Geosyntec Europe: All services in Europe
GreenHarborEnergy: Environmental management and sustainability services related to energy efficiency environmental credit markets.
- Oil and gas
- Diversified manufacturing
- Advanced technology
- Power and utility
- Environmental management
Commercial and institutional:
- "Big box" retailers
- Regional and national developers
- Larger commercial property owners
- Legal/management advisors
- Port/harbor owners and tenants
- Schools and universities
- National governments and agencies
- Municipal departments and agencies
- State/regional departments and agencies
- International agencies and NGOs
- Provide the best possible service and value to our clients.
- Give our clients better solutions to their unique problems and challenges by advancing technology in our primary practice areas.
- Create a stimulating, progressive, and friendly work environment that enables us to continue to recruit, retain, and develop the very best staff to serve our clients' needs.