Federal clients choose Geosyntec to work on their most challenging projects, where inventive technical and management approaches are required. We have been selected through Brooks Act Quality-Based Section procurements to implement innovative solutions, often resulting in first-to-field application of new technologies that reduce cost and expedite project completion.
Geosyntec has a superior reputation for achieving the technical and management objectives of our clients on IDIQ-type contracts. Our work has earned recognition for exceptional management performance and technical innovation for not only Geosyntec but also federal agency project managers.
We provide engineering, earth science, remediation, and environmental management consulting and design services to a variety of federal departments. Our federal clients access us through a variety of contracting mechanisms, ranging from direct contracts to teaming arrangements with small or disadvantaged businesses with whom we have developed strong, mutually beneficial business relationships. We also have a reputation for seeking out applied research opportunities, from programs such as SERDP and ESTCP that enable us to bring field trials of innovative technologies to federal facilities. These programs allow federal sites first access to the latest technologies.
- Site investigation and characterization
- Development and implementation of remediation strategies
- Stormwater management planning
- Development and application of innovative non-intrusive remediation technology
- Regional groundwater modeling
- Environmental database/GIS management
- Environmental Management System development
- Pollution Prevention Program development and implementation
- Community relations
- Technology guidance document development
- Technology transfer and training