We are the employer of choice for exceptionally talented engineers and scientists who share our core values and whose practice and client-service interests align with our own.
We are the consultant of choice for first-class clients, providing them with solutions and services of exceptional value to their initiatives and challenges involving the natural and built environments.
Our Core Values
We are a firm of professionals with shared values that define the culture of the company.
- We expect honesty, integrity, and true professionalism in all of our business practices.
- We value technology leadership and practice innovation as the foundations for producing solutions of exceptional value.
- We value personal entrepreneurship as the cornerstone for winning client support and exceeding client expectations. We expect our personnel to make their clients’ problems their own, and appreciate those who go the extra mile for their clients.
- We value project management excellence, with project managers that embrace the critically important practices of safe work operations, quality and risk management, and financial management.
- We value personnel that are passionate about the quality of the work products and services they provide and who demonstrate through their work a commitment to stewardship of the natural and built environments.
- We value the life-long professional development of our staff, through mentoring, training, and project collaboration.
- We expect teamwork and goodwill amongst all employees regardless of office affiliation or practice specialty. We are “one company” and value the contributions of everyone.
- We value a generous spirit in personnel who share their opportunities with coworkers and who, as true partners to their colleagues, are committed to the success of the team, not just to their individual success.
- We value and are committed to workplace diversity and equal opportunity for all employees. We also respect and support a healthy balance for our employees between work duties and home life.