The technical expertise and reputation of our senior practitioners allows Geosyntec to be a trusted resource for leading law firms throughout the United States.
Technical Clarity. Defensible Analysis.
Geosyntec provides the specialized expertise necessary for lawyers to counsel their clients and advocate for client interests on a wide range of matters related to business transactions, environmental management, compliance and enforcement, toxic tort and general litigation matters.
We offer comprehensive qualifications and capabilities to address the most challenging problems in our principal areas of practice. Our practitioners are adept at quickly grasping the scope and nuances of key issues and in developing sound, defensible technical insight for clients. Our senior staff includes engineers and scientists who are recognized authorities in their fields.
Many of our consultants have participated in key research developments and have pioneered technical approaches that form the underpinning for their practices. Some are extensively involved in developing current regulations and technical guidance. We continue to advance the state of the practice in areas such as geotechnical engineering, vapor intrusion, sustainability, innovative waste management approaches, and remediation of emerging contaminants.
Geosyntec Consultants Core Practice Areas
Geosyntec scientists and engineers have pioneered advances in bioaugmentation, vapor intrusion, low-cost in situ restoration techniques, and many other fields. Our professionals set the standard for engineered solutions, scientifically rigorous investigation, and effective risk management. Geosyntec delivers practical and innovative environmental management solutions that meet project-specific needs and achieve our client’s objectives.
Environmental Studies and Cleanup
- Site Investigation and Remediation
- Groundwater Assessment and Remediation
- Sediment Assessment and Remediation
- Specialized In Situ Treatment Technologies
- Risk Assessment and Applied Toxicology
- Subsurface Vapor Intrusion to Indoor Air
- Environmental Management Assessment and Systems
- Data Management, Visualization, and Analysis
Infrastructure Engineering and Design
- Industrial Water Supply and Treatment Planning and Design
- Waste Containment Facility Planning and Design
- Brownfields Redevelopment Planning and Design
- Geohazard/Earthquake Characterization and Mitigation
- Geotechnical Infrastructure/Foundation Engineering
Natural Resources Assessment and Restoration
- Watershed and Stormwater Management
- Water and Natural Resources Conservation and Restoration
- Surface Water/Groundwater Supply Studies and Development
- Erosion and Sediment Control
For More Information
Northeast and Midwest