Geosyntec is committed to sustainable business practices which strive to achieve successful social, economic, and environmental outcomes for today and tomorrow.
- We will do this by focusing on our people, our planet, and our business in a sustainable fashion. Our Sustainability Policy is based on the following principles:
- We strive to minimize the impact of our own operations on the environment.
- We empower our employees to contribute to the company’s sustainability efforts.
- We work with our clients to minimize their impacts on the environment through our technical leadership.
- We contribute time, talent, and resources to the communities in which we live and work.
- We provide our employees with opportunities for sustainable personal and professional growth.
- We comply with regulatory requirements that apply to our clients’ projects and our own operations.
- We pursue sustainable business operations through healthy financial practices and thoughtful ownership and management transitions.
- We aspire to work with suppliers, clients, and partners who also make a commitment to sustainability.
- We invest in providing a healthy and safe working environment so that every employee, contractor, and client goes home safely.
- We will create sustainability performance measures and monitor our continuous improvement.
These commitments are embodied in the Core Values of our firm, reflected in our hiring and retention practices, underscored by our behavior-based safety program, and integrated into our strategic plan.