Focused on educating remediation practitioners, this webinar will outline the latest developments and current efforts to detect, measure, and remove this emerging contaminant from the environment.
Presentations will address new developments in field screening methods; sources, transport mechanisms and pathways; best practices in sampling and analysis; and a new ex-situ treatment option for PFAS. Other speakers will include representatives from DoD and private industry.
- Geosyntec Authors: Rula Deeb
- All Authors: Rula Deeb & ?
- Title: PFAS Webinar for Society of American Military Engineers
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Sites, Environmental Management
- Citation: February 01, 2017
- Date: 2017
- Location: Webinar
- Type: Presentation