Two Modular Wetland BMPs were installed to treat stormwater inflow to Bay Lake, an impaired water within Orange County.
The BMPs utilize biologic uptake and biosorption activated media (BAM) to reduce nutrient loading within an open structure. Each BMP used separate BAM, including expanded slate and Bold and Gold to assess different BAM performance. The results of this project should help determine the pollutant load reduction effectiveness of each BAM technology within an in-line stormwater quality BMP system, specifically for nutrient control of stormwater runoff within an urban watershed environment.
- Geosyntec Authors: Lee Mullon
- All Authors: Lee Mullon
- Title: FSA: 2016 Winter Conference
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Environmental Management, Water and Natural Resources, Water Management
- Citation: (FSA) Winter 2016 conference in on December 7, 2016
- Date: 2016
- Location: Florida
- Type: Presentation