The series, titled "You've Got the Lab Data, Now What?" will discuss how to navigate lab reports and increasingly diverse regulatory action levels.
This program is useful for both experienced and newer environmental lawyers whose cases include analytical laboratory reports and a myriad of risk-screening levels.The Orange County Bar Association provides a wide variety of programs, services and opportunities for its attorney members, the judiciary, and the community. The OCBA is one of the largest voluntary bar associations in California, with over 9,000 members. Members meet regularly in sections and committees dedicated to various areas of law and issues of concern to the legal community.
- Geosyntec Authors: Ravi Arulanantham, Ph.D.
- All Authors: Norman A. Dupont, Esq. Ring Bender LLLP Debbie Soukup, Ph.D. Partner Engineering and Science, Inc. Ravi Arulanantham, Ph.D. Geosyntec Consultants, Inc.
- Title: You've Got the Lab Data, Now What?
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Sites, Environmental Management, Speaking Events and Presentations
- Citation: February 02, 2017, 12:00PM-1:30PM
- Date: February 02, 2017
- Location: Orange County Bar Association