This five-day intensive course introduces the basic concepts of groundwater hydrology and contaminant fate and transport, and presents a detailed discussion of current and emerging remediation technologies. The Princeton courses are widely acknowledged as the established standard in groundwater remediation training courses.
The Princeton Groundwater courses are the established standard among groundwater training courses and the instructors, including Dr. Wealthall and Dr. Larson, are recognized as leading experts and teachers in the field.
Other instructors for this course are leading practitioners and researchers that include Robert Cleary (Princeton Groundwater, Inc.), Dr. Bernie Kueper (Queens University), and Murray Einarson and Richard Rago (Haley and Aldrich).
- Geosyntec Authors: Gary Wealthall, Doug Larson
- All Authors: Gary Wealthall, Doug Larson
- Title: Princeton Groundwater Hydrology Course
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Water and Natural Resources, Water Management
- Citation: October 24 – 28, 2016
- Date: 2016
- Location: Miami, Florida