His presentation will focus on sustainability trends in water, energy and residuals management and is entitled "Sustainability Trends on Water and Energy Management."
The seminar is sponsored by the New Jersey Water Environment Association (NJWEA). The New Jersey Water Environment Association is a non profit educational organization dedicated to preserving and enhancing the water environment. Founded in 1915 the Association is the oldest organization of it's kind in the United States. With a membership of 2800 engineers, operators, scientists, students and other professionals the NJWEA is an environmental leader in New Jersey.
- Geosyntec Authors: Joe Cleary
- All Authors: Joe Cleary
- Title: 2016 Fall Technology Transfer Seminar
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Water Management
- Citation: 1:30 pm on Tuesday September 13, 2016
- Date: 2016
- Location: Sheraton Eatontown in New Jersey
- Type: Presentation