The study was to illustrate how the performance-based Evaluation of Post-Closure Care (EPCC) methodology developed by Geosyntec for EREF can be applied to demonstrate step-wise reductions in post-closure care (PCC) activity from active controls to fully passive measures.
To do this, a series of retroactive data evaluations at a case study landfill were conducted over a 20-year PCC period. The study stressed the importance of site conditions and the availability of data for performance-based evaluations to be successful.
- Geosyntec Authors: Jeremy Morris
- All Authors: Jeremy Morris
- Title: EREF's Press Release
- Event or Publication: Publication
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Sites
- Citation: EREF published the report documents with a press release on May 2, 2016.
- Date: 2016