Bob Anderson (Washington) will co-present a start-to-finish primer on California's Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) mechanics and implications from 10:00 - 11:00am PDT on April 26, 2016.
Stoel Rives has asked Bob to co-present the webinar sponsored by California Cement and Industrial Minerals Association (CALcima). The webinar is tailored for mine operators and their Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) managers. Topics will include: compliance-focused steps to prepare for new groundwater management requirements, how and where operations may be impacted, and strategies and tips to assess water-related business decisions. While it is tailored toward mining, the content is applicable to any large industrial water user wondering how to respond to the upcoming groundwater supply planning process mandated by the SGMA.
Bob is a Senior Principal and recent addition to Geosyntec's Integrated Water Resources Management Team and specializes in western U.S. surface water and groundwater resources management projects related to water supply development, water rights, source water protection, basin planning, and regulatory compliance.
- Geosyntec Authors: Bob Anderson
- All Authors: Stoel Rives, Bob Anderson
- Title: a start-to-finish primer on California's Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) mechanics and implications
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Water Management
- Citation: 10:00 - 11:00am PDT on April 26, 2016
- Date: 2016
- Location: Webinar
- Type: Presentation (Webinar)