Gary Wealthall (Canada) will Present at Princeton Remediation Course in Santos, Brazil on April 12 – 14, 2016.
This will be Gary's second term as an instructor for the Princeton Remediation Course. The three-day course introduces the basic concepts of groundwater hydrology, contaminant fate and transport, and presents a detailed discussion of current and emerging remediation technologies. The instructors include Robert Cleary of Princeton Groundwater, Inc., Paulo Negrão of Clean Environment Brazil, and Rodrigo Cuhna of CETESB.
Gary was introduced to the Princeton Course instructors' team by Mike Kavanaugh (California) and Doug Larson (Claifornia), who have been promoting best practice in remediation science and engineering through the Princeton courses, which are recognized as the established standard in groundwater remediation training courses.
- Geosyntec Authors: Gary Wealthall
- All Authors: Gary Wealthall
- Title: Present at Princeton Remediation Course in Santos, Brazil
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Sites
- Citation: April 12 – 14, 2016
- Date: 2016
- Location: Webinar