Geosyntec is one the premier sponsors of the American Bar Association’s (ABA) 34th Water Law Conference and the 45th Spring Conference on Environmental Law.
Both conferences take place in Austin, Texas; the Water Law on March 29-30 and the Environmental Law on March 30-April 1st, 2016. Geosyntec staff will take part on the public service project "Lady Bird Lake" for shore clean up and habitat restoration work, including planting native plant species as well as removal of invasive species.
Helen Dawson, Senior Consultant at Geosyntec's Washington DC office will lead the Expert Insight Panel "Vapor Intrusion Update: Good Science for New Guidance."
- Geosyntec Authors: Helen Dawson
- All Authors: Helen Dawson
- Title: American Bar Association’s (ABA) 34th Water Law Conference and the 45th Spring Conference on Environmental Law
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Water and Natural Resources; Water Management
- Citation: March 29-30 & March 30-April 1st, 2016
- Date: 2016
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Type: Presentation