On March 14-16, Kim Williams, Mike Harding, and Courtney Wilson will be the leading a Qualified SWPPP Practitioner (QSP) and Qualified SWPPP Developer (QSD) certification training course hosted by Construction Management Association of America (CMAA), in San Diego, California. This course is a prerequisite for the California Construction General Permit (CGP) QSD and QSP Exams.
This course is suited for managers, site superintendents, and inspectors. It will give an overview of the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System program (NPDES) requirements, as well as classroom demonstrations and in-depth reviews of topics including erosion processes, regulations, sediment control, SWPPP implementation, monitoring, and project planning.
- Geosyntec Authors: Kim Williams, Mike Harding, and Courtney Wilson
- All Authors: Kim Williams, Mike Harding, and Courtney Wilson
- Title: Construction Management Association of America (CMAA), in San Diego, California
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Building Health; Civil Site Engineering and Design
- Citation: Article posted Feb. 14, 2016
- Date: 2016
- Location: San Diego, California