The Research Exchange Meeting is scheduled each year to provide PRCI member companies, our key research partners, and external stakeholders with a report on the important research results and outcomes for completed research projects and programs.
The meeting included one full day of technical presentations on Tuesday, February 21, and covered a variety of integrity management topics, including In-line Inspection Performance, Composite Repairs and Satellite Monitoring. The meeting also featured a review of Facilities research results presented in a single general session that provided all attendees with the opportunity to hear research results that cut across many aspects of the pipeline industry.
On Wednesday, February 22, the meeting was broken into focused tracks for further technology transfer including PRCI research results and technology development, and related work from outside organizations, in the following areas:
- Design, Materials & Construction
- Integrity & Inspection
- Surveillance, Operations & Monitoring.
In addition to the technical presentations, there were networking opportunities and receptions for attendees.
For more information regarding the event, visit: Research Exchange Meeting
- Geosyntec Authors: Ali Ebrahimi
- All Authors: Ali Ebrahimi
- Title: Pipeline Research Council International (PRCI) Research Exchange Meeting
- Event or Publication: Event
- Practice Areas: Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Citation: Royal Sonesta Houston Galleria in Houston, Texas on February 21-22, 2017
- Date: 2017
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Type: Presentation