Objective: Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) are an emerging group of contaminants that present unique issues with site characterization, sampling and analysis, fate and transport, and remedial choices.
Regulators, site managers, problem owners, consultants, and technology developers will gain state of the art knowledge on PFAS and make better decisions on managing PFAS-impacted sites.
- Geosyntec Authors: Jason Conder
- All Authors: Kristi Herzer (Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation), Kerry Pflugh (New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection), Jennifer Guelfo (Texas Tech University), Dora Chiang (CDM Smith), Jason Conder (Geosyntec), Melissa Harclerode (CDM Smith), Chuck Neslund (Eurofins), and Shalene Thomas (Wood)
- Title: Managing PFAS Contamination at Your Site: Site Characterization, Remediation Alternatives, Risk Assessment, and Risk Communication
- Event or Publication: 2019 Battelle Bioremediation Symposium
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Planning and Management
- Citation: Battelle International Symposium on Bioremediation and Sustainable Environmental Technologies at the Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor in Maryland on April 15-18, 2019
- Date: April 15-18, 2019
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Type: Short Course