Princeton Groundwater's Remediation Course is the most comprehensive course on remediation available. It is taught twice a year in the spring (typically April or June) in Las Vegas and in the fall (typically October) in Miami. Every aspect of remediation is covered including three-dimensional hydrogeochemical characterization, indoor air vapor intrusion, practical details of all remediation technologies, and computer-simulated remedial alternatives such as Natural Attenuation, Pump & Treat, Interceptor Trenches and complete Hydraulic Containment using barriers and capping.
The course also covers many essential topics which are not found in any other courses or books Remediation Course The course, however, assumes some technical background and experience in contamination problems. Those who have taken Princeton Groundwater's The Groundwater Pollution and Hydrology Course (see course above) should be well prepared as this course is the next step.
- Geosyntec Authors: Mike Kavanaugh, Doug Larson
- All Authors: Robert Cleary, Michael Kavanaugh, Douglas Larson, Paulo Negr?o
- Title: Princeton Groundwater Remediation Short Course
- Event or Publication: Princeton Groundwater Remediation Course
- Practice Areas: Groundwater Assessment and Remediation
- Date: 2013
- Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Type: Presentation