Geosyntec assists clients with a variety of environmental compliance and management systems services. These services range from proactive compliance evaluations to corrective actions that address non-compliance, and can be summarized as follows:
- Environmental evaluation and compliance auditing, root-cause analysis, and corrective action design/implementation
- Environmental management program development and system design, implementation, training, auditing and optimization to meet the requirements of ISO14001 and/or other standards
- Regulatory applicability evaluations to identify newly applicable requirements
- Waste management evaluations and analysis plans
- Regulatory policy development, lobbying assistance, and new regulation impact analysis
- Best management practice reviews
- Sustainability program and industry benchmarking evaluations
- Litigation/Expert witness cost recovery and support in defense of noncompliance complaints and violations
Our environmental compliance and management system specialists have extensive in-house experience in a variety of industries, such as food, pharmaceutical, automotive, and other manufacturing facilities. Our specialists understand industry issues.
For clients committed to achieving high standards of environmental performance and/or to providing a safe and healthy workplace through documented environmental management systems, we can evaluate conformance to and effectiveness of the system(s). With a goal of identifying our client’s most significant potential vulnerabilities, and recommending corrective and preventive actions, we rely on our practical field experience for a breadth of clients in the food industry.