Geosyntec provides technical services for strategic asset management and resolution of complex environmental issues for diversified manufacturers, solving the environmental challenges commonly associated with property transfers, environmental compliance, and legacy site management.
Geosyntec is particularly adept at working with corporate departments to develop environmental plans and programs that are flexible enough to meet the needs of each business unit, U.S., Canadian, and European Union regulatory standards, and a diverse geography.
We routinely work with manufacturers that have product line portfolios associated with electricity generation, transportation, medical equipment, electronics, chemicals and plastics, appliances, and paper products. Our practitioners apply broad expertise and practical experience to manage and resolve the most difficult environmental problems associated with such dissimilar manufacturing operations, whether at operating facilities, closed plants, legacy sites, or other client properties. Geosyntec offers creative compliance solutions that enable our clients to identify, quantify, prioritize, and manage the environmental risks associated with ongoing operations and idle properties. We work closely with clients to establish and maintain environmental management systems, health and safety and quality management systems, and other compliance programs.
- Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- ISO 14001 conformance audits
- RCRA Facility Investigations (RFI), Corrective Measures Studies (CMS), and Interim Measures (IM) for operational facilities
- Air permitting, including construction and Title V operating permit applications
- Air emissions monitoring
- Compliance monitoring, auditing, and reporting
- Regulatory liaison and negotiations
- Environmental site assessment for real estate transactions (due diligence)
- Site remediation and restoration strategies for legacy sites
- Human health and ecological risk assessment
- Remediation system installation, operation, and Maintenance
- Expert consultation