Geosyntec is a leading provider of environmental consulting services to multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries serving locations in the United States and Europe. We know that strict compliance in these highly regulated industries is essential for our clients to maintain excellent public relations and a reputation for social responsibility and environmental stewardship.
We develop and implement strategic assessment, remediation, and other compliance-related solutions for both operational facilities and closed properties, routinely managing the challenges associated with complex waste streams and constituents that are not typical of other manufacturing operations. In fact, Geosyntec is among the first consulting firms to develop in situ remediation strategies to address sulfa drugs and barbiturates as significant contaminants of concern at sites with a broad mix of wastes affecting soil and groundwater quality.
Geosyntec works with pharmaceutical manufacturers and biotechnology companies to develop compliance programs for ongoing operations including the design of environmental management systems. We also work with companies having legacy sites to optimize existing, underperforming remediation systems.
- Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- Regulatory liaison and negotiation
- RCRA compliance services, including developing and implementing regulatory strategies
- RCRA Facility Investigations (RFI), Corrective Measures Studies (CMS), and Interim Measures (IM) for operational facilities
- Permit applications and modifications
- Human health and ecological risk assessment
- Remediation system installation, operation, and maintenance
- Compliance monitoring and reporting
- Environmental site assessment for real estate transactions (due diligence)
- Site remediation and restoration strategies for legacy sites
- Litigation support