Geosyntec Launches "Vapor Intrusion 2020: Assess, Optimize, Implement" Webinar Series
Geosyntec is hosting a free three-part webinar series to provide a thorough synthesis of key technical, regulatory, and legal issues associated with assessments, optimization, and implementation of vapor intrusion solutions.
The "Vapor Intrusion 2020" webinars will take place from 9:00 a.m. PT/12:00 p.m. ET, on July 14, 22, and 28, 2020. Professional Development Hours (PDHs) are available upon request.
Vapor Intrusion Webinars
Optimizing Vapor Intrusion Pathway AssessmentTuesday, July 14, 2020 at 9:00 am PT/12:00 pm ET – Watch the Recorded Webinar
- Kelly Pennell, Ph.D., University of Kentucky
- Chase Holton, Ph.D., P.E. (CO, OK), Geosyntec Consultants
- Todd Creamer, P.G., Geosyntec Consultants
VI Mitigation Systems for New Buildings: One Size Doesn't Fit AllWednesday, July 22, 2020 at 9:00 am PT/12:00 pm ET – Watch the Recorded Webinar
- Matthew Williams, Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy
- David Folkes, P.E. (CO), Geosyntec Consultants
- Eric Lovenduski, Geosyntec Consultants
When Due Diligence Goes Wrong - Assessing the VI Pathway to Support Successful Property TransactionsTuesday, July 28, 2020 at 9:00 am PT/12:00 pm ET – Watch the Recorded Webinar
- Nicholas Targ, Holland & Knight
- Kaitlyn Rhonehouse, P.E. (FL, NC), Geosyntec Consultants