Geosyntec Expands Client Services in Asheville, North Carolina
On February 1, 2021, Geosyntec Consultants of NC, P.C. will open a new office in downtown Asheville. Led by Todd Creamer, P.G. (NC), Principal Geologist, and Amy Huffman, Scientist, the Asheville office will be a hub for creating exceptional solutions to remediate contaminated properties and for serving clients' due diligence and environmental compliance needs.
Asheville staff will apply our global resources to solve local, regional, and national problems. The Asheville location will join and collaborate with neighboring Geosyntec offices including Charlotte, Raleigh and Wilmington, NC, Greenville, SC, Knoxville, Chattanooga and Johnson City, TN, and Atlanta, GA.
Todd Creamer has been appointed to lead Geosyntec's operations in Asheville, NC and Greenville, SC. Todd has 24 years of experience in consulting, oil & gas, and the federal government and leads Geosyntec's international vapor intrusion practice. His work focuses on characterizing and remediating contaminated industrial, government, and institutional properties. Through training sessions to agencies and presentations in public forums, he contributes significantly to the national discussion on vapor intrusion investigation and mitigation and to the availability of new assessment tools such as quantitative passive samplers, high volume sub-slab sampling, and building pressure control.
Amy Huffman (Asheville) has more than 12 years of experience in environmental consulting and municipal government, primarily in compliance and groundwater remediation. She previously served as the Assistant Project Coordinator for a site in the Superfund program. She has served in the transport logistics for a coal combustion by-product management project and was the pre-treatment coordinator for a local municipality.
- Geosyntec Vapor Intrusion Services
- Geosyntec Remediation Services
- COVID-19 Environmental Due Diligence Services
- Environmental Due Diligence on Leased Properties
- Geosyntec Project Awarded Grand Prize for AAEES 2020 Excellence in Environmental Engineering & Science
- Todd Creamer to Present on Subsurface Investigations at 2019 Joint Engineer Training Conference & Exposition in Florida (geosyntec.com)
- Rapid Assessment of Potential Inhalation Risks Due to the Vapor Intrusion Pathway Using Building Pressure Control and High Volume Subslab Testing (geosyntec.com)
More InformationAddress: Geosyntec Consultants, 161 South Lexington Ave., Asheville, North Carolina 28801-3607
Office phone: (828) 374-8001
Todd Creamer: (828) 374-8005
Amy Huffman: (828) 374-8006
Learn more about Todd Creamer at: https://www.geosyntec.com/people/todd-creamer
Learn more about Amy Huffman at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amy-huffman-2592193a/