Andrea Siefers is a Project Engineer based in North Carolina with more than 10 years of consulting and regulatory experience focused on air quality permitting, compliance, carbon management, and greenhouse gas (GHG) management.
Career Summary of Andrea Siefers, P.E.
- Specialties: Air quality permitting and compliance, GHG inventories and management, Regulatory applicability analysis and emission quantification, Regulatory compliance assurance and auditing, Agency and permit negotiations
- Practice Areas: Environmental Management, Air Quality Management and Air Pollution Control
- Disciplines: Environmental Engineering
- Education: M.S. Civil (Environmental) Engineering, Iowa State University, 2010; B.S. Materials Engineering, Iowa State University, 2008
- Registration: North Carolina Professional Engineer, P.E. 42538; Louisiana Professional Engineer, P.E. 42833; CARB-Accredited GHG Verifier of Emissions Data Reports for Mandatory Reporting – Lead Verifier (EO# H-20-086), Nov. 2020