Andrew Montgomery is a Senior Principal Engineer based in Georgia with more than 20 years of environmental consulting experience focused on developing regulatory and risk-based strategies to achieve cost-effective site closure and redevelopment of properties impacted with chlorinated solvents, metals, and petroleum hydrocarbons. In addition, he works with Fortune 500 companies to develop and implement environmental management programs.
Career Summary of Andrew Montgomery, P.E.
- Specialties: Brownfields Redevelopment; Environmental Management Assessment and Systems
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management
- Disciplines: Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences
- Education: M.S., Environmental Engineering and Science, Stanford University, Palo Alto, California, 1995; B.S., Mechanical Engineering (magna cum laude), GMI Engineering and Management Institute, Flint, Michigan, 1994
- Registration: Alabama Professional Engineer, 33771; Florida Professional Engineer, 53266; Georgia Professional Engineer, PE030892; South Carolina Professional Engineer, 25977; North Carolina Professional Engineer, 035251; District of Columbia Professional Engineer, PE905776