Bernardo is a Senior Principal Engineer based in Dubai with more than 20 years of experience focused on maritime studies, coastal and marine structures, beaches, and port terminals.
Career Summary of Bernardo Caldas, P.E.
- Specialties: Middle East and International; Coastal and Marine Structures; Met-Ocean Studies and Modeling for Structural Design; Dredging and Reclamation Planning, Design and Site Management; Port Engineering and Planning; 2D and 3D Physical Hydraulic Modeling
- Practice Areas: Civil Infrastructure, Waterfront and Coastal
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Environmental Management, Ocean Engineering
- Education: BS, Civil Engineering, Environmental Option, Queen's University, 2001
- Registration: Professional Engineer: Brazil