Brian Petty is a Senior Principal based in California with more than 17 years of experience focused on chemical and civil engineering, industrial water management, water and wastewater treatment plant design, and remediation system design. He consults with public and private clients to enhance their existing operations and address their environmental challenges.
Career Summary of Brian Petty, P.E.
- Specialties: Industrial Water Supply and Treatment Planning and Design; Site Investigation and Remediation; Groundwater Assessment and Remediation; Sediment Assessment and Remediation; Specialized In Situ Treatment Technologies
- Practice Areas: Environmental Management, Water Management
- Disciplines: Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering
- Education: M.B.A, California State University, Fullerton, California, 2007; B.S., Chemical Engineering, University of Nevada, Reno, Nevada, 2001
- Registration: California Professional Engineer, 68707; Washington Professional Engineer, 42563