Dan Heidenreich is a Senior Consultant Geologist based in Colorado with more than 20 years of experience focused on GIS data management and mapping. He also conducts 3D site visualizations, subsurface investigations, and environmental assessments and provides clients with remediation construction site management services.
Career Summary of Dan Heidenreich, CPG
- Specialties: Data Management, Visualization, and Analysis; GIS Data Management and Mapping; 3D Site Visualizations; Groundwater Assessment and Remediation
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup
- Disciplines: Environmental Sciences, Environmental and Geotechnical Data Management
- Education: B.A., Geology/Geography, University of Colorado, 1983
- Registration: Certified Professional Geologist, American Institute of Professional Geologists, #10085