David Bertrand is a Principal Hydrogeologist based in Ontario with more than 15 years of experience in environmental consulting. David has directed and managed various soil and groundwater investigation and remediation projects including: excavation of soils containing chlorinated solvents, mercury and petroleum hydrocarbons, self-sustaining treatment for active remediation (STAR) technology, multi-phase extraction, enhanced bioremediation of Dense Non-Aqueous Phase Liquids (DNAPLs) and phytoremediation.
Career Summary of David Bertrand, P.Geo., P.G.
- Specialties: Site Investigation and Remediation; Groundwater Assessment and Remediation; Subsurface Vapor Intrusion to Indoor Air
- Practice Areas: Water and Natural Resources
- Disciplines: Earth Sciences, Hydrogeology
- Education: B.Sc., Honors Earth Science, Hydrogeology Specialization, University of Waterloo, Ontario, 2000
- Registration: Ontario Professional Geoscientist, P.Geo. 1559; New York Professional Geologist, P.G. 001103