David Reynolds is a Senior Principal Engineer and based in Sydney with more than 20 years of experience specialized in the development and implementation of groundwater remediation technologies and management strategies for complex sites with challenging hydrogeological conditions. He is the Australian Operations Manager for Geosyntec.
Career Summary of David Reynolds, Ph.D., P.Eng.
- Specialties: Site Investigation and Remediation; Groundwater Assessment and Remediation; Specialized In Situ Treatment Technologies
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup
- Disciplines: Environmental Engineering, Geological Engineering
- Education: Ph.D., Environmental Engineering, Queen’s University, 2001; M.S.(Eng.), Environmental Engineering; Queen’s University, 1995; B.A.Sc., Geological Engineering, University of Waterloo, 1992
- Registration: Ontario Professional Engineer; Certified Environmental Professional (CEnvP)