Deran is Senior Engineer based in Phoenix, Arizona with 14 years of experience focused on engineering design, procurement, construction management and O&M management services. Primary experience has been for Superfund sites, power plants, landfills, rail yards and aerospace and defense facilities.
Career Summary of Deran Pursoo, P.E.
- Specialties: Engineering Design, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) Support; Site Investigation and Remediation; Groundwater Assessment and Remediation; Construction and O&M Management
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management, Water and Natural Resources
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Environmental Engineering
- Education: M.S., Environmental Engineering, Marshall University, 2008; B.S., Civil Engineering, West Virginia University, 2006
- Registration: Arizona Professional Engineer, 58701; Nevada Professional Engineer, 027284; New York Professional Engineer, 092002; West Virginia Professional Engineer, 19196