Doug Larson is a Senior Principal Engineer based in Massachusetts with more than 30 years of experience focused on the investigation and cleanup of hazardous waste sites throughout the United States.
Career Summary of Douglas Larson, Ph.D., P.E., LSP
- Specialties: site investigation and remediation; specialized in situ treatment technologies; environmental liability valuation; environmental management assessment and systems; industrial wastewater treatment planning and design; litigation support
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management, Water Management
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Education: Ph.D., Civil and Environmental Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1992; M.S., Civil and Environmental Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1989; B.S., Civil Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, 1987
- Registration: Professional Engineer, Massachusetts No. 41447; Pennsylvania No. 074139; Rhode Island No. 7332; Licensed Site Professional, Massachusetts No. 8237;