Emily Campbell is a Project Engineer based in Michigan with 10 years of experience in Water and Natural Resources.
Career Summary of Emily Campbell, P.E.
- Specialties: Hydrologic and Hydraulic (H&H) Modeling, Commercial and Industrial Stormwater Compliance and Design, Erosion and Sediment Control Permitting and Design, Green Infrastructure and Natural Treatment System Design, Dam Breach Analyses
- Practice Areas: Structural and Fluid Engineering
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering
- Education: M.S., Biosystems Engineering, Michigan State University, 2014 B.S., Biosystems Engineering, Michigan State University, 2012
- Registration: Colorado Professional Engineer, No. PE.0060215 Illinois Professional Engineer, No. 062.070122 Massachusetts Professional Engineer, No. 57116 Michigan Professional Engineer, No. 62013104886 Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC), No. 8039 Certified Floodplain Manager (CFM), No. US-22-12244