Esteban Biondi is a Principal Engineer based in Florida with more than 28 years of experience focused on ocean, coastal, and waterfront projects ranging from marina developments and cruise destinations to port structures and environmental impact studies.
Career Summary of Esteban L. Biondi
- Specialties: Waterfront Development Planning, Engineering and Feasibility Studies; Marina Planning and Design; Cruise and Yacht Destination Planning and Feasibility; Marina Market and Feasibility Studies; Nautical Tourism and Sustainable Marina Planning; Environmental Impact Studies and Permitting; Design of Coastal Structures; Coastal Resiliency and Sea Level Rise Adaptation
- Practice Areas: Waterfront and Coastal
- Disciplines: Environmental Engineering, Ocean Engineering, Coastal Engineering
- Education: Harvard University Graduate School of Design, Executive Education - NCI Charrette System Program; Master of Ocean Engineering (MOcE), Oregon State University; Civil Engineer, Universidad Catolica Argentina; Fulbright Fellowship; and Kenneth Holland Award
- Registration: Professional Civil Engineer No.14453 (CPIC, Argentina); Graduate Member No. 93512843 (ICE, United Kingdom)