Frederic Cosme is a Principal Engineer based in Melbourne, Australia, with more than 20 years of experience focused on environmental consulting and hydrogeology. Frederic has strength in converting scientific outcomes of investigations into practical remedial engineering design considerations and tangible risk-based results.
Career Summary of Frederic Cosme, CPEng, Ir.
- Specialties: Conceptual Site Model Development, Groundwater Assessment and Remediation, Applied and Environmental Tracers, Fate and Transport Studies and Modeling Groundwater and Surface Water Interaction.
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup
- Disciplines: Environmental Engineering, Hydrogeology
- Education: Geological Engineer, University of Liege (Belgium), 2001; Agricultural Engineer; Free University Brussels (Belgium), 1999
- Registration: Chartered Professional Engineer, Australia; National Engineering Register, Australia; Ir. – Civil Engineer, Belgium