George Hollerbach is a Senior Principal Engineer based in New Jersey with more than 35 years of experience focused on water and wastewater, remediation, construction management, environmental health and safety (EHS), and pharmaceutical projects.
Career Summary of George Hollerbach, P.E., CSP
- Specialties: Groundwater and Wastewater Treatment System Process Development, Design, Construction and Operations; Remediation Program Management, Reserve Estimation, and Site Alternative Analysis; Remedial Construction Management and Cost Estimation; Decommissioning and Demolition Project Management; Pharmaceutical EHS
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management, Water and Natural Resources, Air Quality Management and Air Pollution Control, Waste Management
- Disciplines: Environmental Engineering
- Education: M.S., Environmental Engineering, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, 1981; B.S., Environmental Health, University of Georgia, Athens, 1977
- Registration: New Jersey Professional Engineer, GE34741,; Licensed to practice in 3 other states; Certified Safety Professional, CSP No. 23283; Fellow, American Society of Civil Engineering; Member, Water Environment Federation; Member, International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering