Hamid Amini is a Principal Engineer based in California with more than 16 years of experience delivering a range of environmental engineering and civil development projects for public and private clients.
Career Summary of Hamid Amini, Ph.D., P.E.
- Specialties: Water Supply and Treatment Planning and Design; Industrial Wastewater Treatment Planning and Design; Groundwater Assessment and Remediation; Landfill Liquid and Gas Collection and Management Systems; Project Delivery; Construction Management; CQA/CQC
- Practice Areas: Water Management
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering
- Education: Ph.D., Environmental Engineering, University of Central Florida, 2011; M.S., Environmental Engineering, Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2006; B.S., Civil Engineering, Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2003
- Registration: California Professional Engineer, 85896