J. Chris Herin is a Senior Principal Hydrogeologist practitioner in the field of environmental risk management and minimization based in Florida with more than 30 years of environmental consulting experience, his practice has focused significantly on the mitigation of environmentally impaired properties, environmental compliance, due diligence (All Appropriate Inquiry), and cost-to-cure estimates. He also specializes in hydrogeologic studies, contaminant fate and transport evaluations, and waste management. He is periodically tapped to serve as a technical expert in litigation on these issues.
Career Summary of J. Chris Herin, P.G.
- Specialties: Environmental Management Assessment and Systems; Site Investigation and Remediation; Groundwater Assessment and Remediation; Vapor Intrusion; Brownfields Redevelopment Planning and Design; Fate and Transport Studies and Modeling; Environmental Liability Valuations; Transactional Due Diligence
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management
- Disciplines: Environmental Engineering, Water Resources
- Education: M.S., Geology (Hydrogeology), Wright State University, 1986; B.A., Earth Science, DePauw University, 1984
- Registration: Florida Professional Geologist, 1281; Kentucky Professional Geologist, 1528; Louisiana Professional Geologist, 1242; Pennsylvania Professional Geologist, 2728; Texas Professional Geologist, 5030