Jeremy Yeglin is a Principal Engineer based in Texas with more than 14 years of consulting experience focused on providing multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental solutions to his clients in the oil & gas, solid waste, mining, and manufacturing sectors.
Jeremy has a diverse consulting background, with experience spanning from remediation of impacted soil and groundwater to development and management of environmental compliance programs for companies across the United States. Jeremy’s ability to successfully negotiate cost-effective closure strategies with regulatory agencies, and his expertise in developing company-wide compliance programs, have proven to be an invaluable resource for his clients. His practice also includes civil engineering design and permitting for solid waste management facilities and land development projects.
Jeremy’s technical capabilities primarily consist of site assessment and remediation, multi-media environmental compliance, environmental planning and permitting, due diligence and auditing, site layout and design, water resources engineering, solid waste design, and construction quality assurance. He has also led and worked on large-scale permitting projects through various state and federal agencies for onshore and offshore energy infrastructure development. Additionally, Jeremy has experience with brownfield redevelopment projects for the installation of solar farms on top of closed landfills, as well the design of tank containment systems to prevent accidental releases into the environment.
Clients rely on Jeremy to draw on his extensive experience in building and leading teams to support the full scope of services often required for their projects. He provides customized solutions to his clients' problems by utilizing his multi-disciplinary engineering skills while carefully understanding his clients' overall objectives and goals. He is adept at implementing cost-saving measures during design, investigation, construction, and operation, while navigating fast-track regulatory and development permitting, and developing strategies for stakeholder support.
Career Summary of Jeremy Yeglin, P.E.
- Specialties: Soil and groundwater assessment and remediation; Environmental compliance programs (NDPES, SPCC, and RCRA); Environmental planning and permitting; Solid waste facility design, permitting, and construction; Stormwater design; Transactional Due Diligence and Consultation
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management, Water and Natural Resources, Civil Infrastructure
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering
- Education: B.S., Civil Engineering, Louisiana State University, 2007
- Registration: Texas Professional Engineer, #111802; Oklahoma Professional Engineer, #28976; North Dakota Professional Engineer, #PE-9672