Jessica Yeager is a Principal Environmental Engineer based in Kansas with more than 11 years of experience focused on strategic, risk-based closures and complex remedial design for legacy and brownfield redevelopment sites. Jessica is also a Licensed Site Professional (LSP) in Massachusetts, allowing her to render site clean-up decisions under the Massachusetts Contingency Plan (MCP).
Jessica has practical experience bringing complex cleanup sites to regulatory closure. She has designed remedial systems for high vacuum extraction (HVE), enhanced in-situ bioremediation (EISB), Liquid Boot® sub-slab vapor intrusion mitigation, air sparging, sub-slab depressurization, soil vapor extraction (SVE), groundwater pump and treat, dual-phase extraction, zero-valent iron (ZVI) injection, and chemical oxidation injection. She has achieved risk-based site closure for legacy and brownfield redevelopment sites including several commercial properties in the metro-Boston area, a former industrial site in Georgia, and a new multi-family residential property in Boston.
Jessica actively participates in industry groups, serving in committees and on boards, and has contributed comments to several guidance documents and amendments to regulations in Massachusetts. Jessica seeks strategic, risk-based paths to regulatory closure for her clients, whether they are industrial companies looking to reduce legacy liabilities or brownfields redevelopers wanting to understand potential cost premiums associated with developing a contaminated site.
Career Summary of Jessica Yeager, P.E., LSP
- Specialties: Risk-Based, Strategic Regulatory Closure; Brownfield Redevelopment; Remedial Design and Implementation; Vapor Intrusion Investigation and Mitigation; Transactional Due Diligence and Consultation
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup
- Disciplines: Environmental Engineering
- Education: M.Eng., Civil and Environmental Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2009; B.S., Environmental Engineering, Harvard College, 2008
- Registration: Licensed Site Professional, Massachusetts No. 4435; Registered Professional Engineer, Massachusetts No. 50561; Kansas No.; Missouri No. 2020002940; Iowa No. P25873; Nebraska No. E-18039; Oklahoma No. 31975