Joe Goldstein is a Senior Engineer based in California with more than 10 years of experience in water resources, specifically in the area of flood risk management. He specializes in dam and levee safety, working to ensure these important water infrastructure projects deliver the maximum benefits while reducing risk to people, property, and the environment.
Career Summary of Joe Goldstein, P.E.
- Specialties: Dam Engineering, Geotechnical Infrastructure and Foundation Engineering, Geoenvironmental Containment and Cleanup Engineering, Waste Containment Facility Permitting and Design, Sediment Assessment and Remediation, Geohazard Characterization and Mitigation
- Practice Areas: Water and Natural Resources
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering
- Education: Graduate Certification, Risk Management, Notre Dame of Maryland University, 2016; B.S.E., Civil Engineering, Arizona State University, 2009
- Registration: Professional Engineer, P.E. (Arizona – 72573, California - 80274)