Ken Susilo is a Senior Principal Water Resources Engineer based in California with more than 20 years of experience focused on urban stormwater management. Ken specializes in the development of multi-benefit, environmentally-sensitive solutions to stormwater management and water conservation design and planning efforts by applying leading-edge technologies to enhance the natural and built environment.
Career Summary of Ken Susilo, P.E., CPSWQ
- Specialties: Erosion and Sediment Control; Surface Water and Groundwater Supply Studies and Development; Watershed and Stormwater Management; Water and Natural Resource Conservation and Restoration; Flooding and Climate Change Studies
- Practice Areas: Water and Natural Resources
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Water Resources Sciences, Water Resources Engineering
- Education: M.S., Civil Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, 1991; B.S., Civil Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, 1990
- Registration: Professional Engineer, CA, 51194; Certified Professional in Storm Water Quality; Diplomate, Water Resources Engineer