Kirk Craig is a Senior Principal Environmental Engineer based in Arizona with more than 25 years of experience focused on the characterization and remediation of impacted soil, soil gas, surface water and groundwater at complex industrial and commercial properties.
Career Summary of Kirk Craig, P.E., PEE
- Specialties: Site Investigation and Remediation; Groundwater Assessment and Remediation; Specialized In Situ Treatment Technologies; Environmental Management Assessment and Systems
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management
- Disciplines: Construction Management, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences
- Education: B.S., Zoology, University of Florida, 1996; M.S., Environmental Sciences and Engineering, Colorado School of Mines, 2001
- Registration: Colorado Prof Environmental Eng. PEE, PE.0038402; Arizona Prof Environmental Eng. PEE, 44191; Arizona Professional Engineer P.E., 278710