Krzysztof Jesionek is a Principal Environmental Engineer based in California with more than 35 years of experience focused on solid and hazardous waste management, including facility design and closure, permitting, construction management, and construction quality assurance (CQA) in the United States, Canada, and Poland.
Career Summary of Krzysztof S. Jesionek, P.E.
- Specialties: Solid, Industrial, and Hazardous Waste Disposal Facilities; Geotechnical and Geostructural Engineering; Grading and Earthworks; Pavement Design; Contaminated Media Investigations and Assessments; Brownfield Sites
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, Waste Management
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Hydrogeology
- Education: M. Eng, Water Resources and Environmental Engineering, University of British Columbia, 1986; M.S., Geohydrology, Technical University of Gdansk, 1978; B.S., Hydrotechnical Engineering, Technical University of Gdansk, 1977
- Registration: Professional Engineer, California, 48344