Lucas Carr is a Senior Engineer based in Missouri with more than 12 years of experience focused on geotechnical and geoenvironmental engineering for earthen water- and waste-containment structures including dams, levees, coal combustion residuals (CCR) impoundments, tailings storage facilities (TSFs), deep cutoff walls and barriers, and natural soil slopes on contaminated and non-contaminated sites.
Career Summary of Lucas Carr, P.E.
- Specialties: Geotechnical Engineering, Waste Containment Facility Permitting, Design, and Closure, Dam and Levee Engineering, Soft Ground Construction, Seepage Mitigation and Dewatering System Design
- Practice Areas: Civil Sites, Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, Waste Management, Facility Hazards
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Geological Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering
- Education: M.S., Civil Engineering, Geotechnical, The University of Texas at Austin, 2009; B.S., Geological Engineering, University of Missouri – Rolla, 2007
- Registration: Arkansas Professional Engineer, 20189; Illinois Professional Engineer, 062-066694; Missouri Professional Engineer, PE-2013000544; North Dakota Professional Engineer, PE-28495; Tennessee Professional Engineer, 119825