Mark Grivetti is a Senior Principal Hydrogeologist based in California with more than 30 years of experience focused on characterization and remediation of hazardous waste sites, surface and groundwater resource management, and engineering geology studies for a wide range of projects. He brings creative environmental solutions to the redevelopment of complex sites impacted by soil and groundwater contamination.
Career Summary of Mark Grivetti, P.G., CHG, CEG, REA
- Specialties: Site Investigation and Remediation; Groundwater Assessment and Remediation, Specialized In Situ Treatment Technology; Vapor Intrusion; Geotechnical Infrastructure and Foundation Engineering; Brownfields Redevelopment Planning and Design
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Disciplines: Environmental Sciences, Geoenvironmental Engineering, Hydrogeology
- Education: M.A., Geology, University of California, Santa Barbara, 1982; B.A., Geology, University of California, Santa Barbara, 1979
- Registration: Professional Geologist, California, 4272; Certified Engineering Geologist, California, 1370; Certified Hydrogeologist, California, 211; Registered Environl Asses, California, CA 02065