Matthew Bardol is a Senior Principal Engineer with more than 20 years of diverse environmental and water resource engineering experience, providing a breadth of technical expertise to address the most complex water resource situations with innovative solutions.
Career Summary of Matthew Bardol, P.E., CFM, CPESC, D.WRE
- Specialties: Flood control; Dams and FEMA floodplain map modifications urban and industrial stormwater; stormwater BMPs; Resiliency planning; Green infrastructure design; CWA Section 404 and NPDES permitting; Soil erosion and sediment control
- Practice Areas: Water and Natural Resources
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Environmental Management
- Education: M.S., Civil Engineering, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, 2002; M.S, Environmental Management, Hardin-Simmons University, Abilene, TX, 1999; B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN, 1996
- Registration: Illinois CFM IL-06-00253; CPESC 3972; Illinois Professional Engineer 062.056491; Professional Engineer registrations in 6 other states