Michael Hayes is a Principal Civil Engineer based in Pennsylvania with more than 25 years of experience focused on water and wastewater treatment; pumping systems and pump stations; remediation of hazardous waste sites; brownfields redevelopment; solid waste facility capping and closure; petroleum distribution; storage tank design and containment; site investigations and wetlands mitigation.
Career Summary of Michael Hayes, P.E.
- Specialties: Industrial Water Supply and Wastewater Treatment Planning and Design; Groundwater Assessment and Remediation; Site Investigation and Remediation; Infrastructure Engineering and Design
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Water Management
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Environmental Engineering, Process Engineering
- Education: M.S., Environmental Engineering, Marshall University Graduate College, Huntington, 2004; B.S., Civil Engineering, West Virginia University, 1995
- Registration: West Virginia Professional Engineer, 14329; Maryland Professional Engineer, 45094; Missouri Professional Engineer, 201302889; North Carolina Professional Engineer, 43072